When you go to the Post Office to pick up your keys, two current forms of ID are
required. One must be a photo ID. The other must include your physical address.
Acceptable forms of ID are listed below.
Acceptable Photo IDs:
Acceptable Non-Photo IDs:
- Valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification card
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card
- Passport, passport card, alien registration card, or certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance policy